ESTHETIC DENTAL TREATMENT (PROTECTIVE TOOTH TREATMENT):
WHAT PROSTHESIS? : The materials used for repairing or replacing the teeth of the surrounding tissues when they are lost due to various reasons or when they are completely lost or lost are called prostheses.
WHAT IS PROSTHETIC VARIABLES?
1. FIXED PROSTHESES (KURON-BRIDGE PROSTHESIS)
A. METAL SUPPORTED PORCELAIN APPLICATIONS
B. FULL PORCELAIN (AESTHETIC PORCELAIN APPLICATIONS)
2. MOBILE PROSTHESES (PARTIAL OR FULL PROSTHESIS)
3. IMPLANTUS PROSTHESES (FIBROUS OR MOVED PROSTHESES
FIXED PROSTHESIS: Prosthetics can not be removed by the patient, they are more natural and esthetic than a moving prosthesis. Provides a better chew than the moving prosthesis.
- TOTAL (TOTAL) PROSTHESIS: if a person has lost all the teeth in the mouth, a total prosthesis is required.
- MOTIONED (MOVED) PROSTHESIS: Partially applied to toothless mouths.
They are fixed or movable prostheses which are placed in the upper structure of the implants placed in place of missing teeth.
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING OF ORAL PROSTHESIS:
CLEANING OF MOVABLE PROSTHESES By means of cleaning tablets placed in the water. If a prosthetic cleaning agent is not available, the prosthesis can be cleaned with a toothbrush or a prosthetic brush. Removal of removable dentures must be done before bed at night.